Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Monday, June 1, 2009

PrairieFlowerFarm Blog


I am always finding these wonderful blogs, and then can't remember how I got to them. There are so many creative, and talented women on the web, and I could spend all day reading blogs.

The latest I found caught my eye because of the colors (I love red), and her slide show of pictures. Funny how so many people have the same taste. And then, right before my very eyes, was a chicken tea towel to embroider. Do you know how long it has been since I have embroidered anything. Let's just say way too long. I couldn't resist the the chick tea towel pattern FREE! I received and downloaded the pattern in less than two minutes, and can't wait to get started. Please visit Linda's blog www.prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com and pick yours up! She is also having a giveaway for the tea towel.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime