Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mothers Day Gifts










For those of you who read my blog, but haven't visited my website, this is a PERFECT time to do so. Great mothers days gifts can be ordered today, and still reach you by Saturday via priority mail. As an incentive for shopping with me, I will charge you regular mail charge, and ship Priority. This mothers day, and for all your shopping days, choose to buy locally, or from someone (like me), who takes pride in their products, makes all the bath and body products in small batches for freshness, and is not an impersonal big box store! I will hand change the shipping when processed as it will show up priority on your cart.

Visit me at www.gardenchick.com
Happy Mothers Day
Karen








Here's some great ideas just in case you need them. A great gift basket could be made from these. If your mom lives out of town, give me her address and I will ship there with a note just from you.










Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime