Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New GardenChick Products





My friend Shawn at Silo Studios allowed me to place some of my Gardenchick products in her show. I wanted to bring a couple of new things so I created a couple of new products.






Monster Spray was developed with my three year old granddaughter Kendall, who has been seeing too many Halloween products in the store. She told me there were monsters in her room, but she "blew" on them and they went away. Essential oils of lavender and sweet orange were added to distilled water. Lavender and sweet oil were used because of their properties to help relieve insomnia and nervous tension. My friend Julie at BluePrint Designs created the cute label with great colors just for kids. It's on my website at :

The spa kit was developed with my girlfriends in mind. (we have a fall getaway trip scheduled for the end of October). These kits contain enough salts, cocoa mango and island plumeria fragrance oil and tubes to make four bath salt tubes. These would be great gifts for teenage girls, maids of honor, or for that girls night in.
Check them out at http://www.gardenchick.com/
By the way, that's Kendall the monster slayer in the previous post. The Mackenzies Garden Label is for her older sister (5) Mackenzie.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Hello and thank you for your kind comment on our blog. For one thing, it has led me to your lovely blog. I love your changing header, the photos are great. Thanks again, best of luck with your hens. Come again, we will be sure to visit you soon!

    By Blogger T.L., At October 19, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime