Garden Chick - Notes from the Garden

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GardenChick Ramblings

Well, I can cross this blog creation off of my New Year's "To do" list. The original date was January, but considering the procrastinator that I am, April's not too bad. Now, if I can just get those taxes done on time!.
I wanted to start the blog as an extension of my business "Gardenchick", www.Gardenchick.com, but realized I have so many things I enjoy doing, and maybe I could offer a wide range of info here, that couldn't be covered in my newsletter. Gardening, starting and running a small business will be the main focus, but ramblings on turning 50, enjoying my friends, family and granddaughters will certainly creep in.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


blog powered by Blogger
skinned by RedLime